Sunday, October 24, 2010

Soccer Photography

Sunday, October 24, 2010
Hey Guys
Long time no post
I actually lost my memory card and uploader recently so I can't post anything new, especially my photography, which is the main reason for this blog


So instead here is a few of my past soccer/ sports photography i took when I first began with my Internship with the Athletics Department at Suny Purchase


( Player 7 - Sebastian Ribero )


these photos are my favorites and I think they capture what I wan't from taking sports photography

( Player 4 - Nick Esposito ) 


I really love to get the perfect shot with these soccer photos, which is actually quite difficult because she only have a second, if that, to take the shot and once the moments gone... it's gone.  Like any kind of photography it's all about capturing the moment but this could be a little bit harder

( Player 15 - David Buckingham )


Also making the soccer players good while I take the photo is always what I am to do, I try (KEY WORD) to make sure they are not making a silly face because then I know they will hate it, even though it might be a great shot... plus who doesn't want to look attractive while making that goal?

( Player 10 - Michael Beckett )


I LOVE taking photographs for the Soccer Teams because I used to play soccer and it's really exciting when I get real close and the ball almost hits me

( Player 7 - Sebastian Ribero )

These games get so intense and so exciting you can't help but get some great shots.  The Purchase College Soccer Team have some great players.

So let me know what you think, what I should change, if my pictures make these players look good.  I definitely want your input.  Sports Photography is new to me so I would love to criticism, I think
:)


CHECK OUT MORE OF MY PHOTOs OF THE SPORTS TEAMS AT THE PURCHASE COLLEGE ATHLETICS FLICKR ACCOUNT
-Karla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates