Thursday, March 29, 2012

2007 poems

Thursday, March 29, 2012
Religion
By Karla Mera (2007)

I'm not anti Christ
anti-Semitic
anti Religion
Agnostic nor Atheist
I believe what I believe
I believe, I believe

I'm in no position to tell you which one to receive
but if you believe in nothing,
if anything at all.
Know that you must believe in something,
if anything at all


Being
By Karla Mera (2007)

I said I loved you, I'll love you forever
but I've moved on,
I have to move on
because I love him.
Do I love him? yes I do,
but never as much as I love you

No one would compare
never will they come close.
My heart beats in my hands,
bare,
as love subsides like a ghost.
Always there but can't be seen
Can they blame us? We are only human beings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates. Distributed by Deluxe Templates